The fourth part will cover the history of Ivan IV the Terrible and the Times of Troubles.
- 57. Childhood and youth of Ivan IV
- 58. The first period of Ivan's reign. Inside Russia.
- 59. The first period of Ivan's reign. The conquests.
- 60. The psychological change and break up with his followers.
- 61. The second period of Ivan's reign. Inside Russia.
- 62. The second period of Ivan's reign. Foreign politics.
The Times of Trouble:
- 63. Tsar Fyodor Ivanovich and Boris Godunov.
- 64. Establishment of patriarchy in Moscow and the decrees on the peasants.
- 65. Death of Dmitri, son of Ivan, and the end of the Moscow dynasty.
- 66. Accession of Boris Fyodorovich Godunov.
- 67. The impostor.
- 68. Reign and death of the impostor.
- 69. Accession of knyaz Vasily Ivanovich Shuisky.
- 70. Troubles during Vasily's reign.
- 71. The election of the Polish prince Wladimir and its consequences.
- 72. The first People's Militia against the Poles and its failure.
- 73. The second People's Militia against the Poles and the liberation of Moscow.
- 74. Election of Mikhail Fyodorovich Romanov.
- 75. The significance and the consequences of the Times of Trouble.